Deathslinger
Should he get a buff, nerf or fine the way he is.
Should he get a buff, nerf or fine the way he is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
honestly, he's fine. I can see the want for a buff, but I can't think of anything bout him that needs one. yes, he's a slow boy but he has range that makes up for it. and that's about it.
He needs some minor tweaks to get viable. His power has some downsides compared to the Huntress'. Just making him a 115% speed Killer would already make him viable in my opinion.
A speed buff is all that's needed. He can be fine on some maps, but on big maps such as coldwind he doesn't stand a chance.
He could use small buffs but nothing too crazy. He isn't bad at all in his current state
Small QoL tweaks to him I will be fine with