DC and Hatch
I'm tired of survivors who DC to let their friends escape by the hatch. Are you going to do something about this?
I'm tired of survivors who DC to let their friends escape by the hatch. Are you going to do something about this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking have the hatch not open if there are two Survivors left and one of them intentionally DCs, but we would need to make sure the game can tell the difference between an intentional DC (whether they DC through the pause menu, pull their cord, or turn off their PC/console) from an unintentional one (things like crashing and power outages). Otherwise the last Survivor would stuck in a no-win situation because of something that was out of any player's control.
DCing is a problem in the game, not only DCing for hatch.
They need to introduce harsh punishments for it