Solo q is trash

Nice that I’m rank 4 and getting qued with rank 15s and 20s who literally just fat hold control button and self care at the corner of the map, and go down in 10 seconds of a chase, seriously game? Every time I play killer I get god like survs and when I play surv I get terrible teammates who throw down god pallet after being hit at the entrance of shack on the way out

Comments

  • Up until the game wouldn't let me play, my ranking on both sides has been grand.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Nice that I’m rank 4 and getting qued with rank 15s and 20s who literally just fat hold control button and self care at the corner of the map, and go down in 10 seconds of a chase, seriously game? Every time I play killer I get god like survs and when I play surv I get terrible teammates who throw down god pallet after being hit at the entrance of shack on the way out

    The matchmaking system is probably responsible for that. I doesn't really create the fairest matches. The Devs know that, hence why they're working on a new matchmaking system.

    That's also why a large group of people play SWF only, solo queue is challenging at red ranks.