Tattered Tradition

@VSLl said:

This topic will focus on Rin`s customization called Tattered Tradition. I would like to say a few words about balance, but another time. You even have broken skins.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/396/RBFABHM039QJ.png

To begin with, in the main menu, as in the game, kimono flies at the foot. Why? How? Unclear. As if there is an invisible texture and kimono envelops it. And even lower, it falls through the leg, although this is not in the game, but can be seen in the main menu. I also want to say that the Wakizashi in this skin does not have physics on the chain on the handle.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/057/1SJHYQJU4G5E.png

On almost all skins, Rin has bandages. Except for the schoolgirl skin.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/896/LEW47Y2DP1PN.png

My main complaint is to invisible bandages on her body in this skin. The place for them is shown, but they themselves are not. I watched the video when this skin was released. And there was also this huge bug and unfinished work. Am I one noticed? And on the right foot, the kimono texture constantly falls through the leg.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/452/EWIGT8R0TO5J.png

So, you either make her bandages so that this horror and flaws could not be seen, or remove, as on a schoolgirl’s skin. I took a little photoshop, you can choose for yourself what you like best. But personally, I would be pleased to see her in a kimono without bandages. Just remove these awful textures. Please! And make kimono physics more realistic. Add weight, otherwise it flies like paper, although this is not the case with other skins.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/882/GUJOW4BXCMO8.png

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/934/RC1REESHZCNS.png

And the glass on The Reckoning skin is black. This skin is also broken.

Also worth mentioning is the terrible quality of hair. Since September last year. With the release of the chapter with Demo. You can not change the quality of hair for 5 months. I wrote in October about this problem. Silence. How can you sell such awful quality skins? And they are of awful quality because they are unfinished. A shame. After each update of the game, I will write here until you fix it.

I play this game on PS4. But on the PC there is this problem.

Edit: I've added a comment about the air bag. Below you can read this comment with screenshots.

Everything is written in this topic. It was closed, but you did not solve the problems.

Tagged: Pending

Comments