First action 'stutters'/'freeze'lag'

this is the only game I have issues with this and its so frustrating that I can't use dead hard because 9 times out of 10 i'm down without even having a chance.


With the new patch it seems to be even worse and now if i get hit for the first time in a match my game freezes for 2 seconds and it just unfreezes in time to see me stood there about to get hit for the second time ....


same for vaulting or dropping a first pallet etc, its infuriating as it is a brand new PC that has no issues with any other game in ultra settings and i'm running DBD in the lowest settings.


How can the problem actually get WORSE with a patch ?? the only response i've seen from the devs is to say it must be a computer issue and not the games....

Comments

  • @smartemarte said:

    this is the only game I have issues with this and its so frustrating that I can't use dead hard because 9 times out of 10 i'm down without even having a chance.

    With the new patch it seems to be even worse and now if i get hit for the first time in a match my game freezes for 2 seconds and it just unfreezes in time to see me stood there about to get hit for the second time ....

    same for vaulting or dropping a first pallet etc, its infuriating as it is a brand new PC that has no issues with any other game in ultra settings and i'm running DBD in the lowest settings.

    How can the problem actually get WORSE with a patch ?? the only response i've seen from the devs is to say it must be a computer issue and not the games....

    I also had a similar issue before, my game froze sometimes just like yours, however, with the new updates, the issue seemed to be fixed. I think such technical issues can get better or worse with new updates.

    You should report the issue on the Technical Issue section of the Forums so that people at BHVR can help you.