It decreases his Terror Radius by 4 meters to 20 meters. I found it on the DBD Wiki's article for Marshal's Badge, just hover over the "Slightly decreases" and you should find it.
It decreases his Terror Radius by 4 meters to 20 meters. I found it on the DBD Wiki's article for Marshal's Badge, just hover over the "Slightly decreases" and you should find it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It decreases his Terror Radius by 4 meters to 20 meters. I found it on the DBD Wiki's article for Marshal's Badge, just hover over the "Slightly decreases" and you should find it.
I forgot about the hover over! Thanks!
And with a mobile browser, do i click over?
Cause there is also the Gold Creek Whisky addon that i just saw now...
Either click it or hold down on it, that should probably bring up the percentages.
Np. For now, this functionality doesn't work on mobile, but they're trying to find a way to make it work on mobile too.