DC penalties are disabled?
Friend didn’t receive a penalty for rage quitting, so we all went it a game and disconnected to test it out and we are not receiving any timeouts. Is there a reason for this? Already seeing more disconnects
Friend didn’t receive a penalty for rage quitting, so we all went it a game and disconnected to test it out and we are not receiving any timeouts. Is there a reason for this? Already seeing more disconnects
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think they disabled it, but the Devs did tweet they were aiming to improve the system so that it is more fair.
This is a bug. Please post it in the bug reports board.
Same I dc'd a game and was ready to take my 3 min penalty but to my surprise I was able to queue up again immediately.
They are on Xbox.
No dedicated servers.