What is this bug for the stalking killers that people speak of?

Im confused I haven't noticed any issues with mikey or GF

Comments

  • Some people have issues with the stalk progression resetting up to ~30% of the bar when the server seems to disagree whether they could actually see a survivor. I also haven't had this issue, but I've seen clips of it, and some people have it so bad that it's not reasonable to play these killers.

  • Also i've seen people stalking the tree and still getting their power up.

  • I notice the progression loss almost always, but not that bad. The longer you stalk, the higher is the regression. But on a full Tier 3 stalk (stopping at 99 to stay in tier 2) it is mostly just like 5% regression.

    Btw they stated in one of the latest patches that this was fixed. I noticed day one that this is not the case.

  • @Deadeye said:

    I notice the progression loss almost always, but not that bad. The longer you stalk, the higher is the regression. But on a full Tier 3 stalk (stopping at 99 to stay in tier 2) it is mostly just like 5% regression.

    Btw they stated in one of the latest patches that this was fixed. I noticed day one that this is not the case.

    I honestly haven't seen this issue. I play on both xbox and pc and I haven't seen this bug maybe I'm one of the lucky ones

  • Just played myers and i literally couldnt stalk when they stood right infront of me, but was able to stalk someone through a car.