Ace in the Hole

So does Ace in the Hole let you keep All add ons, even on the stuff you bring into trial? Or is it only for stuff you find in a chest?

Comments

  • @nicnc82 said:

    So does Ace in the Hole let you keep All add ons, even on the stuff you bring into trial? Or is it only for stuff you find in a chest?

    It allows you to keep add-ons you get that you exit the trial with

  • @nicnc82 said:

    So does Ace in the Hole let you keep All add ons, even on the stuff you bring into trial? Or is it only for stuff you find in a chest?

    This new effect is basically like a Black Ward offering for Survivors.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136871/ace-in-the-hole

    This new effect is basically like a Black Ward offering for Survivors.

    I havent ran it yet. But someone said it doesnt work on the add ons you bring in yourself, only on stuff you find in a chest. But then someone said it works to let you keep all add ons.

  • @nicnc82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1154969#Comment_1154969

    I havent ran it yet. But someone said it doesnt work on the add ons you bring in yourself, only on stuff you find in a chest. But then someone said it works to let you keep all add ons.

    I don't know, I haven't ran it yet too, but I think it applies to all Add-ons, including the ones you bring in yourself. Pretty sure the Devs didn't specify it only kept the Add-ons you found in Chests on the Livestream they announced they would add this mechanic.