Reward for reaching red rank survivor

Play against Freddy almost every single match. Gets boring playing against the same killer over 75% of the time. Guess it's time to go depip to about rank 10.

Comments

  • @mmain said:

    Play against Freddy almost every single match. Gets boring playing against the same killer over 75% of the time. Guess it's time to go depip to about rank 10.

    I mainly get either doctor or spirit nearly every single match.

  • Yeah, it is kinda boring but I understand why people only play certain Killers at Red Ranks. With the excessively fast Gen speed, playing a non-viable killer will most likely result in a 4-man escape, which you don't want. So Killers normally play Nurse, Spirit, Freddy and Billy.

    I think the Devs did say they were thinking about adding some rank rewards, am not sure though.

  • @toxcitynacl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136865/reward-for-reaching-red-rank-survivor

    I mainly get either doctor or spirit nearly every single match.

    I got doctor for awhile right after they buffed him recently. I've pretty much stopped getting him at this point. Spirit is one of the few others I get. Just not nearly as often as Freddy.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    Yeah, it is kinda boring but I understand why people only play certain Killers at Red Ranks. With the excessively fast Gen speed, playing a non-viable killer will most likely result in a 4-man escape, which you don't want. So Killers normally play Nurse, Spirit, Freddy and Billy.

    I think the Devs did say they were thinking about adding some rank rewards, am not sure though.

    I do understand why they do it. The four you mentioned are definitely about the only 4 I ever see. I just see Freddy the overwhelming majority of the time. I saw Deathslinger a few times the first day, and barely since then. Maybe the reason I see Freddy so much is he's the best on PS4. I don't know since I don't play killer. All I know is I'm seriously giving thought to depiping so I get some more variety.

  • @mmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1154985#Comment_1154985

    I do understand why they do it. The four you mentioned are definitely about the only 4 I ever see. I just see Freddy the overwhelming majority of the time. I saw Deathslinger a few times the first day, and barely since then. Maybe the reason I see Freddy so much is he's the best on PS4. I don't know since I don't play killer. All I know is I'm seriously giving thought to depiping so I get some more variety.

    Yeah, Freddy has a good map control and has solid ways to end chases faster. He also has plenty of good Add-ons that synergize well with his Power, some Perks, and some other Add-ons.

  • Agreed. As a survivor you definitely have to be on your game when you play against Freddy. I don't mind that. A challenge is fun as long as it isn't the same challenge repeatedly. More variety would be great.

  • Freddy makes doing good in a match a lot easier! I Love pig but could not get past rank 8 with her but switch to Freddy and am rank 4 right now