Scratch Marks
I don't recall seeing it in the patch notes but did they do something with the scratch marks? Idk why but it has become incredibly harder to discern and spot scratch marks when finding survivors.
I don't recall seeing it in the patch notes but did they do something with the scratch marks? Idk why but it has become incredibly harder to discern and spot scratch marks when finding survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't felt much difference lately, then again apparently his patch has a good few bugs and issues so it's possible that's one of them, sounds annoying to deal with if it is.