New killer is bad or me just lucky?

Every single game on red/purple rank - campslinger with NOED, sometimes with Blood Warden.

Comments

  • @memiieko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156755#Comment_1156755

    He's not that hard to aim with honestly but it's the hitbox that's ######### up. (I play Rainbow Six Siege, COD, BF, etc)

    The hitbox is the survivors model, not the same one that is applied to huntress hatchets. So you can miss survivors by mere pixels under their arm, or over the shoulder. It's really stupid.

  • Hit first prestige with Cowboy and red ranks. Never used NoED or camped. His power is pretty good when you use it smartly.


    Hardest part is learning the range of the shot but once you get that down, ohhh boy

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    Hit first prestige with Cowboy and red ranks. Never used NoED or camped. His power is pretty good when you use it smartly.

    Hardest part is learning the range of the shot but once you get that down, ohhh boy

    Same here. Learn to lead the shots at range and pre aim round corners at jungle gyms and you become a powerhouse.


    Speaking of do we have a max range in numbers yet?


    Ive been using his ultra rare and got a fair few long range grabs but havent managed to get the oneshot yet

  • I have no complaints about him.

    SWF destroys him, but they destroy everyone.

    He is good on small maps and gets decimated on large maps (if survivors hold m1)

    He has multiple counters to his power, but can also counter some of the survivors stuff if played correctly.

    I would say he is quite balanced.

  • He's pretty bad against decent survivors. If all 4 split on different gens he has no map pressure, even clown would have more since he's 115%.

  • He's a noob stomper at best. Doesn't have a chance if survivors play smart on a larger map. Clown/Legion/Bubba tier. No other 110 killer completely lacks map pressure and superior downing capability at the same time. There's zero justification for him being 110 in my opinion. He can do some things in a chase, but none of it is superior to any other killer by comparison, and other killers take half as long to do it.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    It's been less than a week, and he's a killer who requires a relatively high amount of skill. People are still figuring out how to play him and don't have their optimal builds on him yet and are just using the best of what they have. Like, why would I run Monstrous Shrine when I have NOED? As the weeks pass people will get better with him and have better builds, just wait a bit.

    I'm a colorblind player with significant arthritis due to surgeries while active duty (right hand and wrist) and I was easily 4king with this killer by 3rd match. He does not take much skill at all. His combo of 1st hit M1, and 2nd being shot that follows relatively fast is insanely powerful.

    The new killer is much better than he is made out to be.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1158420#Comment_1158420

    Same here. Learn to lead the shots at range and pre aim round corners at jungle gyms and you become a powerhouse.

    Speaking of do we have a max range in numbers yet?

    Ive been using his ultra rare and got a fair few long range grabs but havent managed to get the oneshot yet

    I haven't seen any numbers but my rule of thumb is if they're about a jungle gym length in front of me, I can nab it. Anything more than that I don't bother risking.

    Leading that shot and getting that muscle memory down is one of the most important aspects of him. He definitely requires some skill to play and he can be highly effective even in red ranks.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1157111#Comment_1157111

    I'm not saying he's not good, I'm saying he's not as good as Huntress.

    I think it depends on the player. I suck with Huntress. She is one of 3 killers I have that I haven't unlocked any teachable perks for. I also feel that, while she has a higher skill ceiling, she also has a higher skill floor. It's just easier to aim with Deathslinger. The trade off is that his range is terrible.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    He is designed to be a camper. Like Oni was designed to be a slugger. Dont even understand why devs obivously favor cheap killer play all through this game, thus its just annoying for anyone else.

    Not really. His Design making him good for camping is more a side effect. Similar with Oni, who is a power up killer like Myers. The problem is that it's almos unavoidable to design a killer, who can't use his power good for camping/slugging etc., because that's stuff which naturally happen. I would even say that most killer abilities are strong in hook protecting measurements.

1 2 ›