What is your favorite 2 perk combo

for me it has to be monitor abuse with infectious fright, i mainly play oni and ghost face and those 2 perks always help me get a snow ball and eventually the win

Tagged: DevModTrusted

Comments

  • Honestly surprised I haven't seen it more, but Head On and Quick & Quiet. Perfect for surprise saves (if you're lucky) or need to get a stun so you can move to a new area.

  • @Exerlin you miss iron grap and monstrous shrine/make your choice. Make sure every hook is their last hook.

  • They're not a combo but BBQ and enduring. Can't live without them. I use them on Pig, Billy, Trapper, Myers, Oni, Wraith...those two perks are my drugs.

  • Ds unbreakable: ez two 2nd chances

    pop and bbq : double blood points and slows the game down ..... jusssssst a little bit

  • @C3Tooth said:

    @Exerlin you miss iron grap and monstrous shrine/make your choice. Make sure every hook is their last hook.

    If I were running it as a meme, I'd definitely do that, but I genuinely think that it is a good combo on Hag. I considered running Iron Grasp too like you said, but I can't live without my double points perk and Corrupt Intervention is too good on her to pass up.

    Also I really hate MYC on hag

  • M&A and Nurses Calling. It's good on every killer, but really shines on hag and nurse. Sneeke boii.

  • Fixated + Sprint burst

  • head on & quick and quiet, lucky break and iron will, and spine chill and resilience. cant really decide between these

  • If I can get the safe hook rescue before I'm hooked, I like running Deliverance with Resilience. If I can't be healed, I might as well be speedy productive! Also Deliverance with Iron Will; so long as the killer has run off, I can sneak away.

  • @Keezo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1155144#Comment_1155144

    The idea is to be able to easily swap out your obsession so you can harass the former obsession without losing stacks

    That makes no sense, because the person you're chasing will always be your obsession. Without nemesis you have a 1/4 chance for the person you're chasing to be the obsession, with Nemesis you have a 4/4 chance.

  • Open-Handed and Kindred

  • Resilience and Spine Chill bc we all love those fast vaults

1 2 ›