A problem with For the People (survivor perspective)
So I'm unhooking a Jane from her second hook, and the terror radius comes back almost straightaway as the doc is particularly interested in her. Now I haven't been hooked at all and am ready and willing to break myself in order to give her another health state, I just need her to stand still and let me start the healing process. Which she obviously doesn't do, because to her it just seems like I want to start healing her with the killer 10 metres away like a brave little potato. Anyway, I try to interfere, doesn't work out, RIP Jane etc
It's a SWF perk. Same as perks like head on, you can use it solo to some effect, or you can use it in a much better way that requires information (comms or otherwise) i.e. head on is much more effective (and also really annoying but that's another topic) when you loop a killer past a locker and another survivor hits them with it.
It doesn't seem like it would be particularly difficult to adjust these for solo players. An indicator that another survivor nearby has for the people, or the ability to use it on a survivor next to you without having to touch them. Lockers having an aura if someone's inside it with head on active etc. Otherwise the gap between solo + SWF just grows with every perk like this released.
Comments