Feng Min's bunny outfit


Will we ever get it? :( Am I the only one still wanting those cute outfits for my Fengi?

Comments

  • I don't know how they could pull it off, at least with the hood as the head and torso are seperate pieces. They probably scrapped it for that reason and replaced it with her "I Heart the 80s" set.
  • I’m not even a feng main and I would play her to be dressed in these (definitely 7):


  • I’m not even a feng main and I would play her to be dressed in these (definitely 7):


    Yes so cute 😍
  • I’m still waiting for Fedora Shirtless David

  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    I’m still waiting for Fedora Shirtless Dwight

    ftfy

  • Update: Dev's just said on the stream that bunny Feng Min will definitely happen!!! They just are trying to figure out how to deal with her hoodie, if they make it part of the head or the body, but in the mean time to keep us satisfied they will bring out other cool clothes while they develop bunny Feng Min.
  • Fengminni said:
    Update: Dev's just said on the stream that bunny Feng Min will definitely happen!!! They just are trying to figure out how to deal with her hoodie, if they make it part of the head or the body, but in the mean time to keep us satisfied they will bring out other cool clothes while they develop bunny Feng Min.
    What time in the stream was this said?
  • Fengminni said:
    Update: Dev's just said on the stream that bunny Feng Min will definitely happen!!! They just are trying to figure out how to deal with her hoodie, if they make it part of the head or the body, but in the mean time to keep us satisfied they will bring out other cool clothes while they develop bunny Feng Min.

  • Fengminni said:
    Update: Dev's just said on the stream that bunny Feng Min will definitely happen!!! They just are trying to figure out how to deal with her hoodie, if they make it part of the head or the body, but in the mean time to keep us satisfied they will bring out other cool clothes while they develop bunny Feng Min.
    What time in the stream was this said?
    Idk but he said it, the complication is making the hoodie one piece and not two pieces, a merged piece isn't in the store and it would take the slot of head and shirt gear
  • Fengminni said:
    Update: Dev's just said on the stream that bunny Feng Min will definitely happen!!! They just are trying to figure out how to deal with her hoodie, if they make it part of the head or the body, but in the mean time to keep us satisfied they will bring out other cool clothes while they develop bunny Feng Min.
    What time in the stream was this said?
    Around 33:07