What is your "I get it" killer?
So, I mean like what is a killer who you play and just feel good about?
For me, I try to play a few killers. I play a variety of killers myself (GF, Billy, Demo, spirit, doctor and dabble a bit in huntress), but whenever I play Oni, I just feel comfortable and confident. The others I feel like I'm doing something wrong or they feel weird, but oni just feels good. Been like that since I started playing him.
Comments
The Spirit. Not because she's strong (but it's probably a reason why my nerve cells are still alive) but because I like her design overall. Plus, her gameplay is just interesting, I like playing both as and against Rin.
Despite being a Pig main, i'd have to say i'm most comfortable with Evan, he's got a very simple power, but unlike killers like Clown, Freddy & Wraith, its not just one note.
Bubba! I love that part of the match when every pallet has been dropped and its business time! That aside there is a purity to his gameplay that I admire; every flick of his hammer is perfectly weighted...
Mine would have to be Spirit, Hag, Huntress and Plague as I play them the most and find them fun, but no super bullcrap for survivors to deal with
Plague
Fells satisfying using you're kool aid water to down every survivor
Myers 1000%. Whenever I load into a lobby and hear the Halloween theme, I know Im gonna have a good time, especially when Im rocking his addons. Seriously, Myers has some of the best killer addons in the game, major props to the team for designing them, especially his Tombstone addons. You'll never pip using them, but hot diggity damn, Michael rebelling against the Entity and killing because he feels like it is genius
Honestly, I would say Deathslinger and Huntress. I play a lot of fps (like r6 and CoD), so a killer that you play at least a little like an fps makes it right at home for me
Still waiting for one 😕