This is bannable?
Is there a problem using this? I don't really get any advantage, it's just something aesthetic
Tagged:
Trusted
Is there a problem using this? I don't really get any advantage, it's just something aesthetic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
Modifying the game files for things like custom perk icons is not bannable, but the official policy is "do it at your own risk". Meaning the devs won't try to stop you, but if EAC automatically bans you for modifying game files, there's nothing the devs can do about it.
Having said that, I've never heard of anyone being banned by EAC for using custom perks, so you're probably in the clear. Just bear in mind that it's not officially endorsed, so if something does happen, you're on your own.