New Hex idea- Shape Of Fear
Shape Of Fear:
When a generator is completed by an Healthy survivor that survivor becomes injuried.
If this hex totem is cleansed by an Healthy survivor that survivor becomes injuried.
The Auras of Survivors who become Healthy are revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Comments
I feel like this is too many effects cut it down to either the gen which honestly seems pointless because people would just start using resilience and the other one you might as well just use nurses
Probably too many effect i would remove this part "If this hex totem is cleansed by an Healthy survivor that survivor becomes injuried."
this perk can be useful in many situation, :
And many other situation that don't come in mind
resi is already becoming pretty meta honestly I see it more and more and while I agree that it will waste survivors time searching they will not be healing anymore which is kinda the problem legion and plague face with gens
I don't agree on resiliance( i find 1 resiliance over 10 games) but anyway
the benefits of this perk are obvious, think this, because ruin was so strong?, why pop is strong? Because punish generators going too fast
SoF( you can combo with Thanatophobia!) doesn't increase the generators time like ruin or pop ( is already a M1 simulator ) but punish survivor to bee too greedy...