New killer unfair stone

When the new killer shoot you and he know he can't hit you he just hit and he doesn't have a stone so it's unfair, I think he ne to be a stone when he miss the hit when he shoot some one, if you doesn't understand why I tried to say ask me and I will try to be more clear.

Comments

  • It’s stun. Not stone. A stone is a big rock.

  • Oh "stun".

    It's not unfair, the character is balanced around that being an option, you can break your chain and take a cooldown, or apply a mending and injury but take the stun- and if you are not quick enough to decide or someone/something blocks it at the last second it you still get stunned anyways.

    That would be like saying Huntress is unfair because she can reload hatchets, or demogorgon is unfair because he can cancel his shred.

    I am trying to be really nice, but if every bad shot you HAD to take a 5 second stun?.... No one would ever play them again. I can't even imagine thinking THAT would be fair.