Help with an engineer Dev or someone with PC knowledge.

First off thanks to anyone who helps out with my query ๐Ÿ˜š

I recently got a new GPU (RTX2070 / 8gigs of Ram). Upgraded from a GTX970. I was so excited to think I could max out everything with ease on ultra with a solid 60 fps at 1080p. Now it can do that but the performance is not stable (On certain maps). I could get a solid 60 fps on my GTX970 at 1080p. So why am I having to use the same settings to get the same performance on my new RTX2070? What could be eating up the GPU? I know the lighting in the game is very demanding. Anyways id appreciate any help or guidance on the matter.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

  • because this game runs like some hot garbage

    i can play anything at or near max, i play DBD on low for consistent frames, its just the game