(Mouse-over text on the red icon)
I believe that is just the name of the image.
@Inji said:I believe that is just the name of the image.
@Inji said:
Nah it's gotta be a button for a secret minigame hidden within this very website. And I won't rest until I discover it.
Don't attack, you don't see that upside down trap card?
I know what it is
It's a challenge to see if you are an attacker.
If you click it, you attack it, thus you're guilty to be an attacker. ๐
IT JUST WORKS.
Attackers can't resist that button. ๐
Joking of course. ๐
@Hoodied said:Don't attack, you don't see that upside down trap card?I know what it ishttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/752/ERG0G3WDZAYW.png
@Hoodied said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/752/ERG0G3WDZAYW.png
Negate Attack? What does that do?
@Yung_Slug said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1154887#Comment_1154887Negate Attack? What does that do?
@Yung_Slug said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1154887#Comment_1154887
Its name, you won't attack and lose your battle phase, therefore ending your turn
You don't want him attacking you
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe that is just the name of the image.
Nah it's gotta be a button for a secret minigame hidden within this very website. And I won't rest until I discover it.
Don't attack, you don't see that upside down trap card?
I know what it is
It's a challenge to see if you are an attacker.
If you click it, you attack it, thus you're guilty to be an attacker. ๐
IT JUST WORKS.
Attackers can't resist that button. ๐
Joking of course. ๐
Negate Attack? What does that do?
Its name, you won't attack and lose your battle phase, therefore ending your turn
You don't want him attacking you