Toolbox BP Bonus

Can toolboxes grant survivors bonus bloodpoints much like how they're granted bonus points from using a medkit? Survivor bloodpoint gain has always been abysmal and anything that gives bonuses can make it a little better.

Comments

  • I would rather have them give survivors more ways to get Survival and Boldness points, but I'll take points boosts in any category; as you said, gaining points as a survivor is ridiculous.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    I would rather have them give survivors more ways to get Survival and Boldness points, but I'll take points boosts in any category; as you said, gaining points as a survivor is ridiculous.

    That would be really nice as well. What if self heal skillchecks gave survival instead of Altruism? It never made sense to me that you get points meant to be earned by helping others by helping yourself.

  • @JetTheWaffleCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153472#Comment_1153472

    That would be really nice as well. What if self heal skillchecks gave survival instead of Altruism? It never made sense to me that you get points meant to be earned by helping others by helping yourself.

    A lot of things could give survival.. recovering on the ground being one of them, instead of giving nothing at all.