Anxiety i guess
My dad is sus since I tried to call my gf and almost caught me.
I dont have anyone else to talk to so woe is me right ? :)
My dad is sus since I tried to call my gf and almost caught me.
I dont have anyone else to talk to so woe is me right ? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like he’s right to be “sus” (by which I assume you mean suspicious).
Want his trust? Do what you’re told, follow his rules, don’t be sneaky.
TLDR: To be trusted = be trustworthy.
I just wanted to talk to my gf (he still believes shes a guy)
My life would be actual garbage if I was never sneaky tbh
so...he doesn’t know about her i’m guessing? or that y’all are together? is there any reason why? i’d say just talk to him about it but idk if he’s against anything.