That new dev survey tho

Sad we can only pick 3 to vote on, new moris, new and power upgradable cosmetics ,customized basements..you gave us too many good things to choose from..the only ones I'm not all for are the loading screens as they're not as fun but still cool

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I want new loading screens the most, been looking at the same screen for this games entire life.

  • I had trouble choosing as well, most of them seem really cool. It's really exciting to me that they're brainstorming all these great ideas behind the scenes of things they can do to make the Archives better, things we never would have realised they were thinking about if they hadn't been featured in the survey. It makes me think they're probably doing something similar with a lot of other aspects of the game as well.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    I want new loading screens the most, been looking at the same screen for this games entire life.

    But it's the least interesting thing aside from the bp imo

  • @Fibijean said:

    I had trouble choosing as well, most of them seem really cool. It's really exciting to me that they're brainstorming all these great ideas behind the scenes of things they can do to make the Archives better, things we never would have realised they were thinking about if they hadn't been featured in the survey. It makes me think they're probably doing something similar with a lot of other aspects of the game as well.

    Fingers crossed