Add-ons and powers aren't really in a great position

I can't be the only one who thinks that it's strange that most of the times killers need add-ons just to be stronger. Don't get me wrong, but the point is that most of the times a killer's power without add-ons on it's own is just not good.

There are lot of examples when add-ons actually do a great job at making a certain killer feel differently. And I'm not talking about add-ons that boost or downgrade one killer's stat insanely, I'm talking about ones which change the way you play because these add-ons have their own pros and cons. That's good for both sides actually, all players kinda feel refreshed when they are dealing with, I don't know, scratch mirror Myers instead of always-stalking-EW3 one. I don't think that there will be much more good ideas about killers' powers, you can already say it because new killers just feel like the older ones but with a few tweaks here and there. So doing something about add-ons may solve the issue. (We got Amanda Myers in a robe, JoJo Hillbilly and Huntress with shotgun. I can see all these killer just being add-ons to the original killers' powers.)

Should add-ons be just power boosters or should they do something more than that?

(Nurse's add-ons mostly got that treatment but, uhhh, I've never seen Nurse players using any of them... Because I don't see Nurse players at all, for real, her skillcap takes too much to just jump into those add-ons. Sad thing.)

Comments