-
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it does.
@cosmicvolts said:if you open one gate and then someone gets hooked, if you open the other gate will that gate be effected by blood warden?
@cosmicvolts said:
if you open one gate and then someone gets hooked, if you open the other gate will that gate be effected by blood warden?
Yes but the timer starts from when the first survivor was hooked after the first gate was opened
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it does.
Yes but the timer starts from when the first survivor was hooked after the first gate was opened