Can we please make cosmetics the same skin tone?
Look I know everyone hates this head and most people wouldn't even realize this but this bothers the ever loving sh*t out of me. Makes it look like Kate got a head tan and the line between her neck and body is clearly visible here in this pic. @Peanits @not_Queen Can you please inform the art team of this?

Comments
Looks like a tanline tbh.
Yeah I thought so, but it looks so unnatural to have a tan line like that lmao. I don't even think the body this head goes with has the same skin tone as it lmao
Dont ever look at Jane in that spaghetti strap shirt then. The more you stare at it the worse it gets.
SHE WAS AT THE BEACH, ok? ^^
If that's the idol Kate with the plastic face, I think that's just a part of that one cosmetic
I know but like why make it like that?? Why make the head a completely different skin tone then every other torso piece? It makes no sense!
That doesn't bother me as much. At least it makes sense.
No her tan lines are legit 6 different shades.