Also, please give feedback on this overall! Please be nice about it as well!
Tell me which ones were your favorite and least favorite, and ways we can tweak them. Or give new ideas overall. However, I really want feedback on what's on the kits right now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Freak model is by my friend ZMarrowface and I. Perk and ability suggestions taken by friends and anybody who suggests in general.
Everything else is the compilation of stock photos, and I did all of the editing.
Here's my Reddit post of the concept: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/fh5a3w/freak_of_nature_survivor_killer_concepts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Also, please give feedback on this overall! Please be nice about it as well!
Tell me which ones were your favorite and least favorite, and ways we can tweak them. Or give new ideas overall. However, I really want feedback on what's on the kits right now.
On sacrificial calling i think the 7% speed increase for every sacrificed survivor is just a tad strong maybe decrease those numbers to like 3%