What is the purpose of deathslinger effect?
Like seriously what is the purpose of this. I haven’t played this killer as killer, so don’t completely understand his ability but THIS It is absolutely useless.
The DEEP MEND bothers me as I see this as an unnecessary addition when I could just be PUT INTO THE INJURE STATE. I have no problems with deep mend, but with this killer I see it as pointless and it peeves me to hell.
And why do I get injured when I successfully escape the harphoon, but at other times When I escape I’m full health state still?
I like this killer, but there is certain things about this killer ability that really triggers me. I just need so clearance.
Comments
I agree that deep mend is mostly pointless, but it's good for slowing survivors down just an extra bit. Which is fine when he has 110% move speed and a reload time.
For the latter, the killer can use their attack early (without hitting the survivor) to cancel the chain effect, Letting the survivor escape without damaging them. The upside is that this doesn't stun the killer either. It's a fun little tech.
There have also been times where I’ve been harphoon through generators, trees, rocks, walls.
Is this a a part of his ability or is this a dedicated servers Latency issue.
I'd say, dedicated server issue.
Most likely dedicated servers, but I think there's a delay between the spear hitting and the survivor actually being registered as hit. I've hit some very interesting spear shots while playing him, and I'm assuming that this is why