Game looks blurry on Console after update.
Can we get a fix for this? The game looked good before the update. Now I feel like I need glasses when I play (also gives me a headache)...
Can we get a fix for this? The game looked good before the update. Now I feel like I need glasses when I play (also gives me a headache)...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, the anti aliasing is default on and can't change it back anymore (on pc we could turn it off till this update). You have to deal with this, the headache, the feeling like you can't see anymore.
Nah, I'm not going to deal with it. I love this game, but I'm done playing until it's fixed.