Just got jump-scared as a killer for the first time.
Some head-on user jumped me as I was turning a corner, nearly gave me a damn heart attack lmao
y'all better leave the scaring to me next time. I can't handle being on the receiving end ๐
Some head-on user jumped me as I was turning a corner, nearly gave me a damn heart attack lmao
y'all better leave the scaring to me next time. I can't handle being on the receiving end ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
O rly? The number of times immersed survivors have camped pallets when I'm chasing someone else and randomly dropped it on my head, giving me the shock of my life, is insane.
Dead by Daylight. The Horror game.
If u play killer. :D