There isn't any information about that, or at least from what I've heard in recent Dev Streams.
He might never get alternative cosmetics like The Shape or The Pig, mainly because of licensing issues. But we'll see, I wouldn't give up on it yet. Many players thought that Myers would never get an alternative cosmetic, but he did. The same goes for The Pig, many players thought she wouldn't get alternative cosmetics, but now she has 3 new outfits.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@batmanscar
There isn't any information about that, or at least from what I've heard in recent Dev Streams.
He might never get alternative cosmetics like The Shape or The Pig, mainly because of licensing issues. But we'll see, I wouldn't give up on it yet. Many players thought that Myers would never get an alternative cosmetic, but he did. The same goes for The Pig, many players thought she wouldn't get alternative cosmetics, but now she has 3 new outfits.