It's Too Early
So I've been seeing a bit of chatter on Discords, here, and in game about "How weak Deathslinger is and that he needs X, Y, and Z for buffs."
We've had a range of Killers in the past that have been obviously initially notoriously weak (Legion) or borderline broken as all hell (Oni). Deathslinger isn't quite as obvious, at least for me.
I don't feel as though the people I've seen complaining have had enough of a chance to say if he's good or bad. Most people I've seen only have like 1-2 perks at lower ranks and are taking on red ranked Survivors all with some variation of meta perks, all at max rank. Tack on that, like with Huntress, it's going to take people some time to figure out the quirks of his projectile.
Give it some time and let's poke around and see what works. I've honestly being enjoying him as a stealth killer or max reload speed with STBFL. Let the chips fall where they may and then in like 2-3 weeks go from there.
Comments
I've been playing him, he suffers from a lot of the same map issues
a lot of these maps are the size of a small nation, rotten fields in particular has this issue AND corn
its a horrible map design philosophy