Where are the breakable walls on the new map?
I just want to know where they are so I can try them later
I just want to know where they are so I can try them later
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't know the exact locations, but they have blue and red planks going across them to make them easier to spot.
Ok thanks
Ok thanks
Just going off memory, there's one in the main building. One in the yee haw killer shack. One in a really small room you can barely stand in off to the side, and in the big cluster of buildings there's like 3 one after the other.