Window of Opportunity should not highlight broke-able walls

It's called WINDOW of opportunity, not DOOR of opportunity. Every time I see a highlighted wall I always get confused for a window or a pallet and end up at a dead end.

People tell me "oh but now you can see which wall is break-able and you can predict where the killer will come from!"

That's lame, this perk is lame, I don't know if I can even use it anymore. Why not make highlighted walls RED or something?

Comments

  • image.png

    This is an eyesore mess.

  • well I think it was made to prevent you from going into those dead ends, since there is so much variation of their placement on dead dawg saloon, I think it is meant to help you know where you can and cannot go. Although I certainly agree that it is one hell of an eyesore

  • @Plaquer said:

    well I think it was made to prevent you from going into those dead ends, since there is so much variation of their placement on dead dawg saloon, I think it is meant to help you know where you can and cannot go. Although I certainly agree that it is one hell of an eyesore

    Or because it has "technically" the same mechanics as a pallet the perk cannot distinguish what's a pallet or a wall.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152196#Comment_1152196

    Or because it has "technically" the same mechanics as a pallet the perk cannot distinguish what's a pallet or a wall.

    They should code it in a way to make it distinguish it. The perk is there to let survivors see the vault points or pallets so they can head there in a chase, not dead end walls.