Deathslinger’s best perk is...
His best perk is defo MoA because he has even more sneaking capabilities and he can get excellent chains, any thoughts on MoA or other perks on him
His best perk is defo MoA because he has even more sneaking capabilities and he can get excellent chains, any thoughts on MoA or other perks on him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d argue stbfl is better
Yeah it’s one of the two, depending on play style
Devour Hope is really good if it stays up because reeling and hitting counts as a basic attack. Anything that one shots basically.
I'd say Monitor and Abuse is his greatest perk. Giving survivors only 1 meter of warning is huge and can let you potentially jump scare people.
Other good perks though?
I'd say Corrupt Intervention is a must as it'll give you time to cross the map.
I know my aim is bad without Shadowborn so I'll always have it.
Finally, NOED or Rancour are very nice on him.
Though if you don't bring a mori or devour Rancour might be the better perk for the mid game info and the end game dragging people out of the exit to down and mori them.