Is anyone else on PS4 having serious connectivity issues?

I've lagged out of 3 games in a row and nothing I'm doing is helping. Of course I have a 15 minute ban now though, great idea to implement time outs when dedicated servers are still pretty unstable for some people.

Comments

  • Yeah,my potato internet can't help me this time.

  • Xbox here, i haven't lagged out of games but im having trouble playing with a friend. yes thier NAT type is moderate but that literally has never been a problem until 2 days ago. no matter what we cannot accept each others invites.

  • Yes, I have some lag issue too.

  • I've had a Error 505 when starting a match, and a few matches the network connection just outright cuts off. It's not constant, but it's frequent enough to notice there's some kind of issue with this patch.

  • I’m fine on my end, but I’ve only played one game this morning and 2 this afternoon. Maybe I would have had problems if I played longer?