Broken Animations

Fix pls

Untitled Image Untitled Image

Disappearing bottle

Untitled Image

Broken animation reload and broken pallet breaking animations from 1st person:

Watch and share Trapper Wipe GIFs on Gfycat
Watch and share Trapper Bs GIFs on Gfycat
Watch and share Myers Bs GIFs on Gfycat
15 votes and 14 comments so far on Reddit


https://youtu.be/c4AyNv34JFY


After the update, Trapper has no diagonal foot animation. Before the patch, if you turned and walked along the diagonal, the legs also changed their position. The same problem is observed in the Clown. (Clown's bottle disappears when recharged.)

Also, when climbing through a window, all killers lag behind the animation (and position) of the left hand, which the killer helps himself climb over the window.

Perhaps this is not all that I have yet found. But I will definitely inform you if I find a flaw in the animation or the position of the character model. I really, really hope that you will soon fix all this. Thanks for attention.

For me (and for many other players) this is really important. I hope for your understanding.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments