3.6.0 bugs

I'm opening a megathread just because I don't want to open a lot of threads.

1) Double pallet at the same loop as IMG, I was a Trapper so no Freddy doubles and the IMG was done today as seen in the second IMG, just two pallet as 2-3 years ago MAP: Coal Tower.

If the IMG is not so clear, they was like in this old video (time ~ 1:05): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHem5dY3sQ

1111.jpg 33333.png

As you can see Tuesday March 10 20:22:13 2020 (Rome GMT+1)

2) Minor Bug, page 3/2 in the perks menu as IMG.

2222222.jpg


3) Sometimes I got error 501 during the match loading.

4) Maybe not true, but both the last survivor and me wasted like 5 minutes searching for the hatch in the new map, can it be possible to not spawn?

Platform: Steam (PC)

All that things appened just 1 time in like 2-3 hours gameplay (except the error 501 that appened twice), but I get the Coal Tower only once so I don't know how often that appens.

Extra things: My game is in Italian if u need to understand the third IMG; I censored every name to avoid every problem, but I have the not edited IMGs, and last thing: I edited everything with PAINT, because i'm a true man!

Tagged: Pending

Comments