The monsters are only awake at night!

Hey guys, rank 1 both here (as if rank matters)

So i noticed something. Whenever I play during the day I get potato survivors in like 95% of my games. I had a 10 games 12 hook 4k streak a few days ago.

However... i usually play at night and thats where the good survivors show up. Makes sense too.

You have a day off and play dbd during the day? Youll get more solos.

But when its weekend the monsters unite, equip themselves with insta heals and flashlights and call their friends for the hunt!

At night Time i get way better survivors and with better i mean master 4 mans.

They know the tiles and have their coms.

The killer hooked me, finish your gens mates! I have 60 seconds before phase 2!

What?!? 12k points only? This killer was so bad... he only had two chases before the gates were open! Hey killer, come here! We dont pip without you chasing us! We already won but wont leave before you gifted us a chase! Hook us come on! It doesnt matter, we have bt ds and unbreakable! Just give us our points you may lose anyways because gatekeeper emblem is not dependend on how you played but we dont care! XD

Comments