Block Player and Mute Player
I do not mean add the ability from blocking a player from being able to be matched against you. That's dumb.
I just think this game would do well if it had a block feature so that in the lobby, or end game lobby you never see messages written by a player you have previously added to your block list. Adding a mute option would be nice just to mute a person who is being toxic in the end game chat, or pre game lobby temporarily.
Comments
I know it's not what you want but could you not just hide the chat, or back out from the lobby?
Yeah and I do that. When I play Killer, but then there are times when it's after game and me and possibly 1 or 2 other players are actually being friendly. Then there is this 1 guy who is just spamming bm and trying to ruin what was a fun match. In red ranks you start to see familiar names, and steam profiles, so you know who they are. I just wish I had the option to silence those ones for good.
I imagine these settings would put a slight curb of the toxicity in the game because everyone can ignore the toxic ones, and continue to interact with the friendly ones freely.