What is that sound effect?

I'm trying to find a video of or even the name of a sound effect that I'm sure has been used in lots of No0b3's videos. It sounds like YAAAAA and sounds like it's being said by a young kid, it gets higher pitched in the middle and is lower at the start and end. It's used when a killer like appears on the screen, if that makes sense. If anyone knows please help, it's killing me not knowing!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @des7in

    It's a meme about a kid hitting his head on a basket ball, I can't really tell you what the meme is called.

    It's an old meme, that's about as much as I can say, just look up "kid hits basket ball with his head" or something. If that's not the sound effect you're asking about than idk.

  • That's exactly it! Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @des7in said:

    That's exactly it! Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜‚

    No problem. ๐Ÿ˜‰