About Deathslinger

Is there anyone out there who actually likes how he plays right now? I have been loving him a lot, he is slow, but I'm extremely happy by the fact his terror radius is smaller. 24 meters, using monitor and abuse just feels so good with him and same goes for dark devotion.

Comments

  • I love him so far. I don't mind that I don't rack kills since he's such fun to harpoon a survivor and shake my head as they try to escape.

  • He's fun to play, and right now fun to play against. Guarantee he will not be the latter soon once people learn what to do with him. Imo he's a very average killer. Excels in chases but has 0 map pressure or snowball potential, and those are kinda the 2 things you need as a killer right now. He'll end chases quickly but he won't be doing much else.

  • Agreed. He's alot of fun but definitely needs a buff.

  • Fun but weak from what I've seen. In other words, BVHR's favorite kind of killer.