Suggestion: reward BPs for recovering from the dying state and for picking up others

With the sabotage re-rework I guess we'll see more slugging, that is kinda lackluster bloodpoint-wise. So I thought it would be nice to add two new scores for survivors, one in survival (cathegory which needs more scores) for recovering while on the ground, and one in altruism for picking up a dying survivor.

Comments

  • I agree it makes no sense to not give points for recovering on the ground.

    Don't you already get altruism points for healing up someone from the ground? Or you mean bonus points on top of the healing ones? (though I never really paid attention maybe it doesn't give points at all but that would be weird)

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    I agree it makes no sense to not give points for recovering on the ground.

    Don't you already get altruism points for healing up someone from the ground? Or you mean bonus points on top of the healing ones? (though I never really paid attention maybe it doesn't give points at all but that would be weird)

    It counts like healing from injured to healthy if i recall correctly. I think it just takes longer (if you healed them from 0%) so you would get more points.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    I agree it makes no sense to not give points for recovering on the ground.

    Don't you already get altruism points for healing up someone from the ground? Or you mean bonus points on top of the healing ones? (though I never really paid attention maybe it doesn't give points at all but that would be weird)

    Yep, you get points for healing. But if the survivor is fully recovered you get a tiny bit even tough you spent time and took risks for helping.