Don't think you get any benefit from using both technician and this addon even if they do stack. I don't remember being able to hear repairing sounds from 16m away.
Don't think you get any benefit from using both technician and this addon even if they do stack. I don't remember being able to hear repairing sounds from 16m away.
If this does stack that would be interesting on indoor maps or just large maps on general
It might help versus Surveillance, sort of like Iron Will and Stridor.
IF the killer has that. Not many use it which is why you won't benefit from this combo most of the time. Plus toolboxes now run out very fast already, so why not use something more useful?
If this does stack that would be interesting on indoor maps or just large maps on general
Well , indoor maps , maybe. Don't see what a map being big has to do with repair sounds though.
I personally don't see it being useful. Killer can still hear the generator progression , and when I play killer I usually go check on the generator because some like to hide next to it and wait for you to go away. Me not hearing them repairing it won't make me not check anyway. But what do I know? Maybe other killers don't check.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't think you get any benefit from using both technician and this addon even if they do stack. I don't remember being able to hear repairing sounds from 16m away.
If this does stack that would be interesting on indoor maps or just large maps on general
IF the killer has that. Not many use it which is why you won't benefit from this combo most of the time. Plus toolboxes now run out very fast already, so why not use something more useful?
Well , indoor maps , maybe. Don't see what a map being big has to do with repair sounds though.
I personally don't see it being useful. Killer can still hear the generator progression , and when I play killer I usually go check on the generator because some like to hide next to it and wait for you to go away. Me not hearing them repairing it won't make me not check anyway. But what do I know? Maybe other killers don't check.