Shrine of Secrets

The Shrine was originally pretty bad in this game, being that unless you needed the perks from it, you got minimal bloodpoints from a lot of grinding. Later, they made it so that the same amount of Iridescent Shards could be used, but now you get a whopping 200,000 or 250,000 bloodpoints. After 2.0, and Iridescent Shards also being used for cosmetics, 2000 shards just for that amount of bloodpoints is a waste. 2000 shards is a pretty decent amount honestly, and wasting it on something like a perk you already have is pretty worthless. I just wish the shrine wasn't solely useful for newer players looking for perks and could be used by everyone effectively.

Comments

  • Shrine is 600-700k free bloodpoints every week /shrug

  • @Tizzle said:
    Shrine is 600-700k free bloodpoints every week /shrug

    but it isn't free... all together that's 8000 iridescent shards

  • Canextro said:

    @Tizzle said:
    Shrine is 600-700k free bloodpoints every week /shrug

    but it isn't free... all together that's 8000 iridescent shards

    8000 thousand shards that I otherwise wouldn't have spent. Cosmetics really don't do it for me, and on the rare times they do, I'll spend the money so I can support a good game
  • Your priorities. Do you want a one specific perk? Do you want a character that has 3 unique perks? Do you want to wait? Do you care for cosmetics?

  • @Milo said:
    Your priorities. Do you want a one specific perk? Do you want a character that has 3 unique perks? Do you want to wait? Do you care for cosmetics?

    Fair... I just think that 9 times out of 10, most would go for the cosmetic route. An like I said, after you have all the perks, it REALLY becomes a waste.

  • This week one of the perks which I already have is gonna cost 2700 shards but I get 250000 bpoodbloodpfor getting it I aren't bothered about the other perks.