Honestly, I just want maps like Bedham to not have the same chance across all variants. It should select the map and then randomize the variant, not treat them all as their own maps.
If it's the new map, you should honestly expect that.
When they released the Doc changes and the updated Asylum, the chance of you playing that map was insanely high upon release because they wanted everyone to see their work and what they did.
If it's the new map, you should honestly expect that.
When they released the Doc changes and the updated Asylum, the chance of you playing that map was insanely high upon release because they wanted everyone to see their work and what they did.
I mean that and it's to help make people play on it more because it just came out and it helps find issues with it faster. It makes sense, plenty of games do that.
If it's the new map, you should honestly expect that.
When they released the Doc changes and the updated Asylum, the chance of you playing that map was insanely high upon release because they wanted everyone to see their work and what they did.
It wasn’t the new map, it was the coal tower 3 times in a row.
I'm curious how map RNG works. Does it take into consideration the last map any/all the players just had last game? It seems about as random as my iphone music shuffle currently (that is to say, not at all).
Honestly, I just want maps like Bedham to not have the same chance across all variants. It should select the map and then randomize the variant, not treat them all as their own maps.
Please, I'm so sick of getting Badham, I hate that map so much.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is nothing stopping a map from being chosen multiple times. I do agree that it would be nice to have, though.
Honestly, I just want maps like Bedham to not have the same chance across all variants. It should select the map and then randomize the variant, not treat them all as their own maps.
If it's the new map, you should honestly expect that.
When they released the Doc changes and the updated Asylum, the chance of you playing that map was insanely high upon release because they wanted everyone to see their work and what they did.
I mean that and it's to help make people play on it more because it just came out and it helps find issues with it faster. It makes sense, plenty of games do that.
It wasn’t the new map, it was the coal tower 3 times in a row.
I'm curious how map RNG works. Does it take into consideration the last map any/all the players just had last game? It seems about as random as my iphone music shuffle currently (that is to say, not at all).
Please, I'm so sick of getting Badham, I hate that map so much.
Can we have map choices during the campfire queue? This will get rid of all map offerings and everyone gets a vote in.