Auric cells not showing up in PS4 account!
So about 3 hours ago I bought the $20 USD Auric cell pack from the PlayStation store and I haven't received them in my account although it took my money. I already submitted a ticket. Any info on this?
So about 3 hours ago I bought the $20 USD Auric cell pack from the PlayStation store and I haven't received them in my account although it took my money. I already submitted a ticket. Any info on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@AlphaKing0077
Sorry that happened to you and thank you for reporting it.
We know this is an issue for some of our PS4 players at the moment and we are investigating on what's causing it and what would be the next steps.
I also bought Auric cell for a couple hours now and I still didn't get it. I WANT REFUSE !!!