Thank you BHVR

@Peanits please give my regards to the rest of the team at BHVR. You guys do and put up with so much. I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into trying to balance BOTH sides of a really awesome game. Can't wait to see what else you guys put out. Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • I definitely think people often misunderstand what they do and why they do those things. However, I hope all of the talk of gathering data and investigating various issues is summed up soon.

  • @Arxaion said:

    I definitely think people often misunderstand what they do and why they do those things. However, I hope all of the talk of gathering data and investigating various issues is summed up soon.

    Just read your post. I can agree it would be nice to know more on the why but I feel for the team at BHVR. They put up with alot of smack talk.

  • @Arxaion said:

    I definitely think people often misunderstand what they do and why they do those things. However, I hope all of the talk of gathering data and investigating various issues is summed up soon.

    It won't be. Ever get scammed online? Oh I will get it shipped next week, give me some time to see what happened, I got sick, give me a few more days... Then they finally stop all together. That all this is, just a delay to get people off their backs, but they have no intentions of fixing this crap.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149299#Comment_1149299

    It won't be. Ever get scammed online? Oh I will get it shipped next week, give me some time to see what happened, I got sick, give me a few more days... Then they finally stop all together. That all this is, just a delay to get people off their backs, but they have no intentions of fixing this crap.

    The deathlsinger feels like an excuse to suck in the FPS crowd. A pitiful attempt to remedy the lack of killer players in the game. The way MM is, no new player is going to enjoy playing killer.