Deathslinger Adept achievement not unlocking with full conditions

It seems there is an issue with the deathslingers new achievement, I just achieved a merciless victory with 4 kills and a completed round with only his unique 3 perks, but I had no achievement unlock

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • same multiple achievements are bugged for the new paid dlc.

  • I was awarded this achievement last night on Steam/PC for a merciless victory where I only killed 3 (the last survivor got the hatch) while using his 3 perks, if that helps the devs debug.

  • the same issue exist on the windows store version. not unlocking.

  • Same issue on xbox here

  • Same here!!!!!


    Xbox One - I have received merciless killer twice, no achievement.

  • I hope the game will be able to recognize a prior merciless with gunslinger. I was hoping I was done with this killer hen I got the merciless victory, I really do not like him.

  • @scoser said:

    I was awarded this achievement last night on Steam/PC for a merciless victory where I only killed 3 (the last survivor got the hatch) while using his 3 perks, if that helps the devs debug.

    you don't have to get a 4 k to get merciless.